Download PC Health Check to test your PC for Windows 11
- The PC Health Check helps you check if your PC is ready for Windows 11.
- If you can’t install the latest OS, this tool will show exactly what requirements were not met.
- The app also has some extra options like renaming your PC, backing up your system, and more.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps:
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool that comes with Patented Technologies.
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click Repair All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
Windows 11 has been officially released and people all over the world are more than eager to take advantage of it.
The system requirements have already been available and it’s for the first time that you can’t run a Windows OS unless you have Internet access.
However, if you want to be double sure or if you want to check faster whether your laptop or PC can run Windows 11, you can download the PC Health Check app.
How to see if your PC is ready for Windows 11?
Until Microsoft rolls out a new and improved version of the PC Health Check app, you will have to verify that information yourself by confronting the table with the minimum requirements specifications.
If you meet the system requirements provided by Microsoft, you will most likely be able to download Windows 11.
You can also check our comprehensive article with the full list of technical specifications required by the systems to run Windows 11.
How can the PC Health Check app help you?
The company likely has plenty more planned for the Health Check application. And of course, as with any new app, there is always a chance of bugs and glitches that could ruin our experience.
But the tool allows you to get a detailed compatibility check of your system, including the Windows 11 compatible processors that Microsoft added to the list.
If your system does not meet the strict requirements of this OS, the app will give you a checklist of detailed reasons why not, and hopefully ways of fixing them.
How can I download and use the Windows PC Health app?
- Download the PC Health Check app (it’s a Windows Installer package that has around 13MB), then click on it to start the installation.
- Now click on the Check Now button.
- You’ll either get the This PC meets Windows 11 requirements answer, or you’ll get a sadder answer that This PC can’t run Windows 11. Either way, you can click on See all results to check the situation.
Furthermore, in case this is the first time you’re using the app, you should know that there are a couple of features inside the app meant to provide health and performance data.
You can do a lot more with the PC Health Check app
By using the PC Health Check app you can also do the following:
➡ Quickly rename your PC
➡ Backup & Sync (here you’ll get a notification in case you’re not backing up your data)
➡ Have a quick overview of the Windows Update status
➡ Verify the storage capacity status
➡ Get Startup times details
So, the Windows PC Health Check download is not only a great tool to know if your PC is ready for Windows 11, but it’s also useful for many other procedures.
What to do if the app says that your PC isn’t ready for Windows 11?
Microsoft has indeed updated the PC Health Check app to show more information about why your computer won’t be able to run Windows 11.
This initiative will help with some of the confusion that sprung up around compatibility. If you already downloaded and installed the application, it should auto-update when you start it up again.
Running the PC Health Check app, you will know the reasons why Windows 11 can’t run on your device, so you can make the necessary adjustments.
Expert Tip: Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
However, if you don’t receive a positive answer, read our guide on what to do if you get This PC cannot run Windows 11 error.
Don’t worry because you can install Windows 11 even if you don’t have TPM 2.0 or Secure Boot but you can’t avoid the other requirements like the minimum 4 GB of RAM or the disk space.
The PC Health Check crashes for many
Microsoft kept its promise and updated the PC Health Check app. However, it seems that it crashes for many. We would appreciate it if you’d leave a comment below saying how the app behaves for you.
However, we have some solutions to fix the app that will most likely work for everyone.
- Press the Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl and press Enter or click OK
- Find Windows PC Health Check in the list of apps, right-click on it and select Repair
- This will reinstall and restart the app. If that doesn’t work, right-click the app again and select Uninstall.
- Next, download the app and install it again.
At the same time, not everybody finds this tiny app quite useful. Some users are disappointed about the app’s functionality.
From the looks of it, it seems that the TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module) could be the biggest trigger of them all, and there’s already some chatter on the web around this.
We will probably have to dig some more and see what are the real implications for consumers because at the moment it seems that although this is a feature aimed at improving security, it does have its controversies.
How do I remove PC Health Check?
If you still cannot properly use this app, even after having reinstalled it, it only makes sense to want to remove PC Health Check for good.
After all, you don’t need another program to take up space and memory especially if it does not do you any good.
- Fortunately, you can get rid of PC Health Check just as you would with any other app.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Next, go to Apps, Apps & Features and locate the Windows PC Health Check app.
- Finally, press the Uninstall button and confirm your action
Now, you can obviously use a professional uninstaller tool for the job and make sure no software leftovers will remain after eliminating the main program.
So where does that leave your compatibility test? Well, if you don’t like the idea of a PC Health Check download or if it’s simply not working for you, you can check if your PC is Windows 11 compatible with WhyNotWin11.
How do I download the PC Health Check app for Windows 11?
You installed the new OS, but we will still have a PC Health Check Windows 11 description because it has a few features that you can use.
- Download the PC Health Check app on Windows 11 and run the file, then accept the terms and hit the Install button.
- As you’re already running Windows 11, it’s pointless to check if you’ve got what it takes to run it but you can benefit from all other options like renaming your PC, Backup & sync, Windows update, checking the storage capacity and the startup time.
So, this is how you can use the PC Health Check software free download to your advantage, even on the new OS.
We also saw increased traffic on our article that speaks about this error: Your computer’s trusted platform module has malfunctioned.
So, this could potentially mean that an increasing number of Windows 10 users are testing the app and getting errors that could be linked to the TPM.
Also Read :